Monday, November 5, 2007

The Proof is in the Frittata

Some of readers out there have voiced skepticisms as to the validity and reality of the Austin Home for Boy's DnD campaign, so I thought I'd prove how legit this goblin ass-kicking really is.

For the edification of our young readers and for proof to our older, jaded, and perhaps (should I say y******-ish) readers, I've posted the Gentleman's Gaming Club Dungeons and Dragons Character sheets. Study up, little ones. There will be a quiz next Wednesday.






Bonus Material!!!
The minutes of campaign 1.03! As you can see it was a tough night for our intrepid adventures! Danger lurked in the deep wood and swooped swiftly from the skies. Seemed like men and beasts alike wanted to have a taste of little Chibo Le Riche, known throughout the land as baker of the best frittatas this side of the Dark Caves and Rolling Hills.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Where did you get your Character Sheets?
I need a Paladin one.