Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Under


Hey guys. I got bad news today. Uhmm…it’s just…god this is hard. It’s just…why’s everything got to suck? In this world, why’s everything suck so bad? You know me, a hard worker just relaxing, taking it easy, the easy life. I go with the flow of things. I don’t hold possessions, I ain’t one to fantasize about wealth. And just…I mean, things in this world just can’t be fair. You got Richie Rich’s and Affluent Aretha’s all over this town, running around, everything under their thumb, buying nice cars, nice clothes, buying comfy houses, condos and highrises and all that shit, pushing and stepping on all types of little people, cavorting and lying and making money and just laughing. And for what? What did they do that’s so special? Did they hitchhike across a desert? Did they live for a month in a beaten up camper on the outskirts of a city park? They think I don’t know they’re laughing, but fuck, they’re not clever at all. No one’s clever, man. No one. …alright, I just…well, listen, okay? Sorry for just dumping on you and all, it’s just, my poor pooch Pepper got ran over. I was standing…oh god…I was standing in heavy traffic and she just broke out for no reason at all. And some asshole BMW or Mercedes or whatever just rolled right over her. I mean, oh god… it wasn’t really their fault, but come on. They couldn’t see, couldn’t react that fast? Fuck knows. And I saw the whole thing with my own eyes too. No one should ever have to witness such a thing. I’m just broken up right now. Sorry, sorry Austin. I’m fucked up, I’m totally fucked right now.

Barnyard save me,

long live the mighty Pepper,

Greg

No comments: