Monday, December 10, 2007



Uh, hello. This is my first post, so please, bear with me. I’m not used to blogs as is. Truthfully, I’m not used to disclosure either. I’m a superhero. I can’t say who exactly, but just know that you’ve heard of me. I’m writing as part of my ongoing therapy. My doctor recommended this. He said something about building the bridge towards trusting myself. Perhaps it is to help me forgive as well. I’m not certain, exactly. But on with the post. I’m writing because I feel, how shall I put it: insecure? My wife and I are having problems at the moment; that is why I am in counseling. I have a hard time placing my thumb upon the problems, but they are mounting. Perhaps they have something to do with our attraction. I believe she only becomes excited in dangerous situations. Really excited. I also feel intensely attracted while exerting myself extra-normally. Why, there was one time, we ducked into an alleyway on the way home and…wait. I hear…I hear a cry for help! Darn it! Just when I was getting into this. I have to go, not a moment to waste. I am sorry for this interruption. Perhaps next time I can say more, but I do have to go.

Until next time,

be safe, live well,

Unknown Superguy

No comments: