Sunday, November 11, 2007

Remember Veterins This Veterans Day


Veterans Day? What? But what about the people fighting for our soldiers animals? And our soldiers animals freedom? The freedom to lick, sniff, hump and poop on things. The freedom of unconditional love. If you don't know what I'm talking about, I'm talking about honoring the people qualified to treat diseased and injured animals, veterins or veterinarians if you want to be fancy about it. If there's one thing I've noticed about the Austin Home For Boys, it's that we love our animals. It's quite possible we love our animals more than our soldiers fighting in Iraq. So I call upon you to honor and solute these med school drop outs today, November 11th, 2007 by sending them a card that says, "Hey, thanks for keeping my pet alive," or "Thanks for protecting the freedom of my pet." Should you really want to honor them I highly suggest buying them the Dale Earnhardt Nascar driver commemorative plate set from Ebay.


Also, look how cute and happy this dog is, despite being bit on the face by a snake.

No comments: