Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Crazy Dangerous Bust Your Shit Open D&D Moves


Here is a picture of a smoked brisket that has a Maine lobster in a figure-4 leg lock. Lobster is for women, homosexuals, and French people. I keep trying to tell Dan this, but he keeps insisting that it's not true, and saying that "flip-flops are for poor people," in an attempt to change the subject. It was a nice try, but then I was able to get him to sprinkle that carcinogenic lemon-lime salt into his lone star tall boy. That will suffice, for now. We will sick the brisket death on those ipod theives. I can hear the deuce dropping in their pantaloons right now.



In order to better describe how well we did last week during Gentleman's Gaming Club Night on October 22nd I have uploaded this diagram which I executed with just an ordinary Bic Pen and some Prismacolor colored pencils which I recently purchased. X marks the spot where we fucked up those Goblin/Hobgoblin bitches.

No comments: