Friday, November 9, 2007

PJ interviews with perspective family

Dear readers,

Our little friend PJ is interviewing with a perspective family this morning. The family is full of famous artists, and little PJ tacked up his fingerpaintings, set up his pipecleaner sculptures, donned his new suit (donated by Little Men of Austin) and is ready to impress. Lets all wish him luck and keep him in our prayers.


Prayer for Success:

Almighty God, whose hands hold all matters of life, give me grace of success in the work that I do. Help me to give it the careful thought and the strict attention that will lead to success.

Watch over me and govern my actions, that I may not mar its perfection. Show me how to give my best, and let me not despise the toil that is necessary to complete it.

Make my life a successful one, in that every duty you give to me, I do it well. Give me the blessing of your help and guidance, and suffer me not to fail.

No comments: