Friday, November 16, 2007

East Austin Studio Tour: Are You a Yuppie or Artkid


So Yuppies and Artkids alike will be scouring the EastSide looking for art deals and free cheese this weekend. Here is a test to see if you are in fact a Yuppie or an Artkid:

1. Did you eat breakfast this morning:
a. I had eggs benedict with the girls.
b. I had megas.
c. Do cigarettes count as breakfast?

2. How did you get to the studios:
a. I drove the ol' Porsche SUV.
b. I rode my fixed gear Bianci bicycle.
c. I woke up here.

3. What did you drink while visiting the studios:
a. I had some chilled white wine while I looked at Matt Rebholz's exquisite prints.
b. I drank the Shiner.
c. Whatever I could get my hands on.

Please fill out a postcard with your answers and email them care of Nadia to AustinHomeforBoys@gmail.com. Enclose a SASE and $3 shipping and handling. You will receive your test results in 4 to 6 business weeks.

No comments: