Thursday, October 25, 2007

Lobsta; To the Kids Who Broke into My House and Stole My iPod.


I ate real maine lobsta tonight in Maine. Take that, bbq. I'll give you pictures once I get back to texas and it will make you cry into your shiner, bbq.




On an unrelated note, if you are the drug head kids that broke into my house yesterday and stole my gen 3 iPod and $40 dollars in change (why did you pick out the matches) you should listen to the Smashing Pumpkins live from the Orpheum in Boston show I downloaded on the recomendation of Kinsey while you are high on the glue or gold spray paint that I bought you with my iPod. Anna bought me that iPod for Valentine's Day 4 years ago, you goo droppers. I hope the paint makes you sterile and your friend accidently pushes you out of the Pontiac while you are making a getaway after stealing some veteran's SS check. Really, I hope you die.

No comments: