Monday, October 22, 2007

Campaign.02 or What happens after that?


I know it seems like a lot everyone but we had some scheduling stuff in the last couple of weeks, so yes we are playing D&D 2 times in 5 days. From here on out Monday night is the regular schedule and you can check in on the action probably by Wed . I am sure you are all chomping at the bit to hear about our adventures. Tonight we were supposed to have a 5th member, Cy, but now I don't think he is coming. But it finally happened, that is right!! Jonathan "T.H.A.B." Marshall will be in attendance. I think he was worried about losing his "core" status and I don't think he likes his new nickname very much. So we'll see he may change to T.W.A.B. or That Whole Ass Bitch.
Other exciting news is that Kurt Mueller and myself, Peter Johansen went to "the lair" today and purchased minis for ourselves and Dan. Look Wed. for pics. Okay it is almost 7 and we decided to start a little early tonight.
Adventure Ho!!!!!!
Love,
PoJo

No comments: